To ensure the safety of all our patrons, volunteers, organisers and performers we are adhering to approved COVID safe regulations at The Planting.
Woodfordia Inc will be operating under an approved site specific COVID safe plan.
Border Pass Information for Interstate Visitors here.
Pre-event: If a patron becomes symptomatic in the weeks leading up to the event, a full refund will be offered. If a patron becomes symptomatic during their first day at The Planting, they will be entitled to a full refund. If a patron arrives at the gate to check-in and has been identified as symptomatic at that time, a full refund will be offered.
During event: If a patron becomes symptomatic from the second day of the event, they will present to a medical professional immediately on-site, leave the event and take a COVID test. A full refund of their ticket will be offered.
Refunds are not made if you change your mind or if you are unable to attend the event, unless for a valid medical reason (COVID-19).
Everyone must complete a compulsory COVID Safe declaration prior to entering the site. This declaration will be emailed to all patrons 72 hours prior to check-in. We are unable to check-in patrons who have not submitted a declaration.
- Practise social physical distancing (1.5m).
- Campsites are required to be 5m apart.
- Please exercise appropriate hygiene regarding washing hands with soap, use of sanitisers, and leave no trace behind when you depart.
- Cough or sneeze into your arm.
- Stay home if unwell and get tested.
- Download the COVIDSafe app.
- There will be frequent cleaning of all areas and increased cleaning of high touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitiser stations will be available throughout the site.
- All workers will have completed COVID safety training.
- We will be auditing COVID safety throughout the event to make sure we get it right.
- Please follow the directions of the COVID Safe signage throughout the site.
- There will be a First Aid medical team on-site
- The Safety Hotline number is staffed 24/7, please promptly report any health and safety incidents.